Saturday June 17, 2017
We are excited to hear from the Four51 team regarding new features coming soon, read below!
We are busy planning for our summer release(s) and have exciting new enhancement ideas for our Four51 storefront customers. The roadmap includes new capabilities to handle some of the nuances of calculating shipping and tax, admin configuration enhancements, and easier ways to create new sites.
Here is what we are planning for our upcoming releases:
• 3rd party shipping override
• Improvements to creating responsive sites
• Support for Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
• Security enhancements related to TLS 1.2 only (Transport Layer Security)
• Ability to create a friendly message when a buyer site is offline
• Inbound Punchout configuration that creates the ability for a seller or partner to manage the configuration
Look for upcoming release notes that will give details of which enhancements will be included and when. If you have questions regarding our summer plans, please submit a case.